College
I'm currently taking up construction engineering technology and management. And I don't know if this path is really for me. Considering I really don't know what my passion was when I was still in senior high. I only thought about a civil engineering course because I want to show my family how smart I am. Plus, everyone on social media was so into getting a Civil engineering couse. So I joined the crowd. Everytime I see posts about engineering, I would pretend to give it a like and creating a mindset "I can do that" but not mentally preparing for the subjects I am about to take. I did not practiced drawing and lettering. I am not even good at logical thinking and problem solving. I am not good at being practical. I am not at speaking, I am not good at communicating. Nevertheless, I neglected my weaknesses and entered a course that demands those skills.
Comments
Post a Comment